Topic: Can't push filament through guide tube

Hello guys, hope somebody could help me here.

I tried to load a filament into my DaVinci 1.0A as usuall, but this time I didn't work. I disassembled the nozzle to check what's going on inside and I noticed that filament is stuck in white plastic guide tube and I can't push it further to reach gears.
I can't push filament through this metal element at the end of guide tube that is marked red. I tried with different filaments by using different angles, I cut filament's end so that it ends sharp. Nothing has helped.

http://soliforum.com/i/?kTQBzrA.jpg

I wanted to check if nothing blocks this metal element, so I tried to push my filament in opposite way, "from bottom to top" and... it worked - I was able to do that. I experimented a bit and tried to push my filament "normal way" by following the filament pushed "opposite way" but I was not able to do that - something stops filament going through it.
It seems to me that this metal element is "stupid" - it is not wired with any microcontroller or something that can decide if it is open or closed, so I can't really understand why there is this "one way problem".
Do you have any idea what could I do to "force push" and load filament?