Topic: Da Vinci Mini Extruder not moving

I have a Da Vinci Mini. I recently changed the timing belt because I was getting bad prints that were out of alignment and after recalibrating saw that that may have been the cause. So I changed the belt, now I am getting 0030 errors about the Motor, which I have reconnect and can clear. However, when I go into XYZ Makersuite I can slice and send to print an object I want to print the extruder will move to the plate, but then stop and then no longer moves and will not release filament. Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Da Vinci Mini Extruder not moving

jthomp82 wrote:

I have a Da Vinci Mini. I recently changed the timing belt because I was getting bad prints that were out of alignment and after recalibrating saw that that may have been the cause. So I changed the belt, now I am getting 0030 errors about the Motor, which I have reconnect and can clear. However, when I go into XYZ Makersuite I can slice and send to print an object I want to print the extruder will move to the plate, but then stop and then no longer moves and will not release filament. Any ideas? Thanks!

Did you disconnect any of the endstops on purpose or by accident? If on purpose did you reconnect all of them? Sounds like it can tell where where the X and Y homes are so it is not going to move.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.