Topic: Ord Solutions MH3000-5 giving errors

I moved and I have finally had a chance to unpack my 3D printer (several years have passed...)
Anyways, I am getting a:
: Extruder switched off. MAXTEMP triggered !
Error:Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset.
but I have no idea how to resolve this.
This is when I FIRST connect, and the nozzles have not even been turned on yet. They are reading 18C.

I have sent several messages this week to Ord with no reply, and I cannot find a phone number (the only number I find reached a pill company)
Can someone give me some guidance?

Re: Ord Solutions MH3000-5 giving errors

bruj wrote:

I moved and I have finally had a chance to unpack my 3D printer (several years have passed...)
Anyways, I am getting a:
: Extruder switched off. MAXTEMP triggered !
Error:Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset.
but I have no idea how to resolve this.
This is when I FIRST connect, and the nozzles have not even been turned on yet. They are reading 18C.

I have sent several messages this week to Ord with no reply, and I cannot find a phone number (the only number I find reached a pill company)
Can someone give me some guidance?

Is it actually 18c where the printer is setting? If so then you need to either warm the nozzle and bed with a hair dryer or move the printer to a warmer area. The system has a safety feature that assumes a temp below a certain point means a bad thermistor so it shuts down for safety. If it is not that cold then your thermistors are bad are your wiring from them to the boar are bad or you have a bad connection at the board.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Oh Thank you! So it may just ne the fact I have it in my shop (not heated!)
I am glad I did include the temp. Not sure which was which, I think the bed was 17c and the nozzles were 18c.
I do understand what you are saying.
I will test it this weekend.

How warm/hot should they be? 22-25C?

Who would have thought that being too COLD would send a error for too hot!
Some programming logic should be done on the error message portion of the firmware/software to trap that and put out a correct message smile

Thank you very very much!
Bruj

generally speaking, around 20C is acceptable to "most" printers... i think mine read about 21 or so on average

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1