Topic: Is there a filistruder part list?

I received my kit today, and opening the box turned into the nightmare.  I feel who ever is packaging them isn't very happy with their job. From mangled torn bags, missing counts from page 2 check list.  I had to collect screws and nuts from the bottom of the box bad.

No damage to the shipping box so I feel everything was just grab a few and throw it in this box work ethic.

So before I contact filistruder I want to get a full check list as I want to know what's missing.  I need an inventory list for both the filistruder and filawinder kits.  Already know I am lacking 2 packs of wires, 2 m3×12 screws, and some cylinder with wires attached from picture 4 I am guessing is a potentiometer from the filawinder this 11 page document that came in the box

I'd rather not waste my time watching a YouTube video assembling this and then have to just stop because I am missing pieces.  Or worst case having to disassemble to return the product, or waiting another 2 weeks for missing parts after I started.

As to a suggestion labeling bags instead of tossing everything in would make this look more professional.  I don't know what's part of the winder kit or the filistruder kit.  I'm kinda worried these videos are going to be 10 mins of talking just to find the position of mounting 1 part, 25 mins of soldering.

Post's attachments

20210909_135822.jpg 3.78 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

20210909_140114.jpg 4.17 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Is there a filistruder part list?

Hi,

Go here, http://www.soliforum.com/topic/2036/fil … stl-files/
Select the last documentation and the list is in page 2.

http://soliforum.com/i/?aT0OC7M.png

Re: Is there a filistruder part list?

Awesome, next question.  Filawinder, one document says cut the 2 wire jumpers in half.  The paper version says to just attach.  What is the length required for these jumpers.  Right now they are about 14.5 inches without the connector. 15 with.  Is 7.5 the correct distance?  I am creating a fine tuned build instructions, so being as detailed as possible when I assemble the pictures and instructions together.  Don't want people cutting too short as it looks like I only need to cut 1inch from 1 button and 1.5 inch for the 2 above and not cut the switch wires at all for a correct distance and small play in the wires.  Picture just to illustrate the wire distance

It's quite fun, but not for the impatient.  Afterwards I plan to use the stl files to cut my frame from metal.  I worry when it says acrylic burns vigorously when hot.  And I'll be heating this sucker to nearly 500 degrees F to melt my plastic. Usually my Exxon resin is good at 450 for rotomolding parts.

I ended up buying wire, but I see on the newest update something about extending wires isn't needed and probably why they were not included maybe. I do love this purple color, not so much the Lt blue/green when I get to the extruder.

http://soliforum.com/i/?jQwllLq.jpg