1 (edited by pirvan 2021-01-25 05:01:24)

Topic: Solidoodle 3 and Altlas 3D scanner

Well, that time has come.

I have my heavily modded Solidoodle 3.  It has custom carriages, custom print head with E3D clone hot end, Ball screw z motor, Aluminum Print bed frame with solid copper print platform with PCB heated bead.  It's powered by a RAMPS board with a LCD graphic controller and comes with a 750W PSU.

Just about everything on this Solidoodle has been upgraded, rods, bearings, cables, belts, springs etc.  'Bout the only thing remaining from the original SD3 is the frame, and the motors.  There are a lot of custom designed parts such as the carriages, extruder, belt tensioning devices, etc.

I'm also going to throw in a few rolls of filament.

Next up, is my Atlas 3D scanner.  customized frame, adjustable laser mounts, upgraded focusable lasers, etc.

All this stuff has served me well, but I haven't used it in a while, so I'd like to sell it. 

Asking $625 for everything, printer, scanner filaments rolls, shipped to the continental US.  Alaska or Hawaii would be more (TBD).

So, any interest?

To print or, 3D print, that is the question...
SD3 printer w/too many mods,  Printrbot Simple Maker Ed.,  FormLabs Form 1+
AnyCubic Photon, Shining 3D EinScan-S & Atlas 3D scanners...
...and too much time on my hands.

Re: Solidoodle 3 and Altlas 3D scanner

Wow, no interest at all!

I guess it's eBay time.

the problem is that you don't want to ship, and going ebay, you will most likely have to ship, so... shooting yourself in the foot there.

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

heartless wrote:

the problem is that you don't want to ship, and going ebay, you will most likely have to ship, so... shooting yourself in the foot there.

Yeah, I know, so I revised the first post to reflect that.  I know that it's going to cost me at least $50 to ship the whole thing so I think $625 is a very reasonable price.