Topic: Looking for XYZPrinting "NFC-Filament" Holder (STL File for Resin)

Hello

I have looked in the different Portals (thingiverse, etc.) for the XYZPrinting "Filament" Holder (Da_VInci_Jr_Filament_Spool_Holder, Filament_Holder_Davinci_Junior)

They all have flat surface and not the structure lanes als market with red arrows on the pictures below
http://soliforum.com/i/?Vz25Gak.jpg

Has someone a original file with this structure lanes available? I want to print it on Resin and then it is fit to well/good on the print plate. When I use support I will get hundreds of dots, which made it ugly!

Maybe someone is able to help me?

Gérard

p.s. I recognized the the STL Files I found are probably only for PLA. After the Cleaning & Drying process of the Resin the part a reduced very little in size and then the will fit together? Has someone experienced this?

Re: Looking for XYZPrinting "NFC-Filament" Holder (STL File for Resin)

GerardDirks wrote:

Hello

I have looked in the different Portals (thingiverse, etc.) for the XYZPrinting "Filament" Holder (Da_VInci_Jr_Filament_Spool_Holder, Filament_Holder_Davinci_Junior)

They all have flat surface and not the structure lanes als market with red arrows on the pictures below
http://soliforum.com/i/?Vz25Gak.jpg

Has someone a original file with this structure lanes available? I want to print it on Resin and then it is fit to well/good on the print plate. When I use support I will get hundreds of dots, which made it ugly!

Maybe someone is able to help me?

Gérard

p.s. I recognized the the STL Files I found are probably only for PLA. After the Cleaning & Drying process of the Resin the part a reduced very little in size and then the will fit together? Has someone experienced this?

Why do you need supports to do this in SLA? Unlike FDM as the layer is connected to other layers on the same plane and connected to the central section you don't need supports. The ribs will print on their layers and the flat area will print on it's layer. You don't have the sagging issue in SLA that you do in FDM.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.