Topic: BuildTax on PrintBed - Holes for unscrew PrintBed?

Hello

My new BuiltTax solved all the problems which I had with the Adhesi of the 3d figures on the Bed. At this moment I fit it only with 4 stripes of Test Tape. So the BuildTax ist not 100% flat.

I need to fix it whit the 3M bed to the aluminium bed.

Would it be a real problem wenn I drill the 4 small holes in the BuildTax, so that I will be able to disassemble the Aluminium Bed later, if I want. When I use a Raft I should not be a real problem. Has someone experience with it? I think the disadvance would be that the printed figure will be fit faster to the PrintBed

Gérard

Re: BuildTax on PrintBed - Holes for unscrew PrintBed?

The solution I have been using on both my Da Vinci Pro and Tevo Michelangelo is adhering the build surface to Pyrex (Borosilicate) glass and either 3M double-sided (Yellow Label) or binder clips to attach to the Aluminum bed.  This solved the problems with the sagging  Aluminum bed center on my Da Vinci and change the builds surface as needed for the material printing.  I have found the flexibility to swap the surface as needed Alum a very nice feature to have and if I desired to try a new type of build surface without having to pull it up from the base build surface plate.