Topic: Da vinci Jr 1.0 Nozzle replacement only? (Not entire hotend)

Hello Peeps,

So, as in the title, I strangely cannot seem to find an answer to this, or an explanation as to why it has not been answered, maybe because it is a dumb question. Many topics exist on swapping out the extruder, but I just want to be able to swap a nozzle without pulling it apart to find out if it is possible. I have been printing with abrasive filaments and need to replace it. I have another entire hot end so no big deal, but can the nozzle itself be removed in any way for me to swap out?

Like, can I take a spanner and separate just the very end nozzle and swap it with something else? I can't see from videos how attached it is to the other components.

Anyone ripped one apart and can tell me?

Thanks

Re: Da vinci Jr 1.0 Nozzle replacement only? (Not entire hotend)

I do not own a Da Vinci Jr. but a Pro 1.0 and since XYZ does seem to use many of the same parts across lines it is my guess there might be a solution very similar to the MK8 retrofit I figured out; https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4310524.

You might need to be the first to determine if such a repair is possible.  Since it is not usable in it's current state is it possible to make it worse than it already is at this juncture?