Topic: Davinci 1.0AIO wires melted through

Hello everybody, I have come into quite the issue. While I was printing a part somehow the wires leading into the extruder assembly swung underneath the hot end and were melted through. I managed to Solder back all the connections but my display and the extruder are not heating. The bed heats up and the buttons on the display work (I was able to navigate to the unload filament option from memory which is what helped me find out the buttons and bed still work). I'm not sure what the problem could be maybe something wrong with the board? If anyone has any ideas or has a schematic diagram of the motherboard id appreciate it!

Re: Davinci 1.0AIO wires melted through

salah.sosman wrote:

Hello everybody, I have come into quite the issue. While I was printing a part somehow the wires leading into the extruder assembly swung underneath the hot end and were melted through. I managed to Solder back all the connections but my display and the extruder are not heating. The bed heats up and the buttons on the display work (I was able to navigate to the unload filament option from memory which is what helped me find out the buttons and bed still work). I'm not sure what the problem could be maybe something wrong with the board? If anyone has any ideas or has a schematic diagram of the motherboard id appreciate it!

You most likely blew the fuses (zero ohm resistors) for the 12 volt line..

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Re: Davinci 1.0AIO wires melted through

I was thinking that might be it, but does the bed run off a different resistor than the extruder? they both plug into the same port which is what made me doubt it.

Any ideas on how I can fix it?