1 (edited by ebsigma 2020-02-22 22:41:08)

Topic: i updated mini w and i cant print anything

Hello, I recently gave you update from 1.2.7 to 1.3.7 my davinci mini w
the case is that I cannot print, I have lowered the version to 1.2.9 and then what does not recognize me is the emutag ...

They say that with cure it can work but the software only makes me the cutting file,
and if I use minimove I get an error when trying to pass the file to the printer error 0x0000020a ...

Any idea what steps I have to follow to get the printer to work again? I would like to use the official software but if it is no longer possible that I have to do not to have a nice big paperweight ... I'm a little desperate ... thanks

with firm 1.2.7 the error on mini w software and minimove are similar M_no_case

Re: i updated mini w and i cant print anything

How did you lowered the version to 1.2.9 ?

Try to update again, this time wait little bit longer (3-5 minutes)

welll i try to downgrade to 1.0.4 version and the printer after downgrade, led power off and make a noise, It takes hours with that noise and the printer does not turn on ...
Any solution for it?

which firm is recommended to be able to use the printer that detects the emutag and can be used with cure ...

4 (edited by modfreakz 2020-02-23 10:23:56)

Any firmware works with EmuTAG, make the parameters correct, use random UID and max. 200m

if nothing work anymore use this recovery mode.
http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17845/do … rmininano/

thz But the printer does not turn on, the LED is off and makes a constant noise so it does not detect the USB either

yes, thats why I say to you to, please follow the link and use the BOSSA recovery mode!

I just did the process with bossa, it connects it recognizes me, the signature is erased and the new one is saved (I don't know if I have to remove the joint at the two welded points) but it remains the same, the process is completed correctly but the printer still unanswered, background noise is heard but the LED does not turn on
the file i uploaded is
dv1MW0A000+1.3.1_Atmel_dump.bin

Hi,

1. you make the joint of the two welded points
2. turn on the printer and wait 5 seconds
3. turn off the printer and remove the joint of the two welded points
4. turn the prinder on again, the device manager will detect the BOSSA device at some COM port
5. now use the program XYZ_Firmware_Converter to add your serialnumber inside the Atmel dump (dv1MW0A000+1.3.1_Atmel_dump.bin)
6. then use the XYZ_Firmware_Flash_Tool and flash that file to the firmware
7. turn off and on the printer, the device manager should detect the XYZ davinci printer.

Let me know at which point you stuck?!

ok i repeat all process,My two failures were not cutting the cable splice and not using a custom firm with my serial number ... now it turns on and detects it, one last question, with the firm atmel dump can I load the file that generates a cure?

muchisimas gracias a todos!!!!
very very thankyou to all!!!!

10 (edited by modfreakz 2020-02-23 14:37:48)

You are welcome!

If I understand your question correct!
I'm not very familiar with this topic, but the latest firmware version should support Cura.

Read the original release notes of the v1.3.6 firmware, it describe a lot!

https://xyzprod.blob.core.windows.net/f … 01.3.6.pdf

New Features and Improvements:
1. Fix WiFi connectivity bug
2. Support printing with CURA (Third-party Software Ultimaker Cura Direct Printing)

ok thz, actually i use the oficial software... it is better cura?

12 (edited by ebsigma 2020-02-24 09:04:51)

i have a new problem...

yesterday the printer work fine, but today I tried to print and if I put the original tag reset the filament meters I miss error 020A and if I put the emutag does not recognize me Well, he recognizes me but when I give him a print he doesn't print, he turns on the red light and tells me that the cartridge doesn't recognize him.... any advice?

update-the problem is that I was using a code in the emutag with some error, I have put another one and it is going well, but I would like to use the original tag with the android app to reload it but it does not work anymore ... I can reload it (I have the that comes with the 100 m printer) but the printer jumps error when I print it.

The Emutag works for 100%

Maybe the batteries are empty? remove them and use external power.

yes , I was referring to being able to reuse the original tag of a cartridge, the emutag works well for me, it failed me for some incorrect ID parameter or similar but it already works for me.

ebsigma wrote:

yes , I was referring to being able to reuse the original tag of a cartridge, the emutag works well for me, it failed me for some incorrect ID parameter or similar but it already works for me.

You cannot reuse a tag. Once a tag serial number has been seen as empty it is remembered by the machine and can never be reused.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

And there is no way to change the id and pasw to the original tag? if you can not and buy ntag 213 of paper, I can change the id to these or they are only for use with an own unchangeable id

ebsigma wrote:

And there is no way to change the id and pasw to the original tag? if you can not and buy ntag 213 of paper, I can change the id to these or they are only for use with an own unchangeable id

tags can only be used once then throw away. They all have a unique serial number that cannot be changed but the machine does remember up to 100. So if you saved them once you hit 100 you could use number 1 again.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

am cool, thanks for the replies.

I had your problem and Modfreakz stayed with me and fixed the problem. Now my mini w is working like a charm! Yes the EMU Tag from him does work! Don't get frustrated like I did , it will all work out but follow modfreakzs instructions.