Topic: Site name change.

Seems we should change the site name to XYZforum. Seems XYZ this or XYZ that is all that is posted or asked here anymore for the most part.

<sarcasm>

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Re: Site name change.

Beats SPAM wink

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

also beats inactivity like 2.5 weeks between new posts!!

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

There have got to be 3D printer forums that are 'bigger' than here, I imagine?

TBH, I rarely get on here anymore because the SD3 I used to use died and has been sitting in a box while I print with my company's newer Creator Pro.

But I do miss the interface with the SD3 & Repetier software... I even bought one of the last SD3s for home use before they went bankrupt, but haven't really done anything with it.  sad

Two SD3s - One with Sang, One with Printrboard, Fans on control boards!!! Do this!!!, Dual Glass Beds, Blacklight "EZ Bake Oven" - Improves Ambient Temp, Sketchup, Repetier, Slic3r. Graphic Designer & Makeshift Engineer. Drinks Lots and Lots and Lots of Rum.

Sell the SD3s for parts?
Upgrade them?

SD4 with Lawsy carriages, GT2 belts & pulleys, hardened steel rods, MIC6 aluminum + Calidum bed, bearing mounted Y idler pulleys, E3D V6 hot end, Titan extruder, RUMBA board and Octoprint.
Stock SD2 with broken heated bed wood sled