Topic: Assembly video

Hello all. I would be grateful, as I assume many new Filacustomers would be, if someone with good working knowledge of how the machine works and is assembled, would video themselves assembling one from the beginning. It does not have to be pedantic or technical, but just showing which components play what roles, and how they are all married to become a Filastruder. So many people have been turning to video based learning these days, that it would really simplify the process for those of us who haven't been taught to process schematics and wiring diagrams... Plebs. Until then, I'll keep looking at the components like a chimp trying to tie a shoe.

Re: Assembly video

The consensus seems to be that learning for myself is the method to rely on. Everyone says that trying to explain it all is more messy than learning to read the diagram / schematic, so that's the route I will pursue. While I still think a simple components list (pictorial) and assembly video or visual guide would be extremely helpful for a broader audience, I realize that this is still a new product, meant for those with a background in tech and elec.

My complaining was from excitement and wanting to begin using my machine. I'm very grateful that someone has created this product. Thanks.

The reason we don't have a video is that it would have to be re-shot and edited every time something changed about the kit or assembly. I think we've had a round a dozen revisions, so that's a significant time investment that isn't possible for a product at this price point.

There are several you tube videos on the filastuder 2.0 they should give at least a clue of how to assemble . I posted a link to a couple in the wiring thread.

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura