Topic: nfc tags stopped working

Hi all,

tonight I have tried to use my mini w and every time it uploads a a print I get a series of beeps, a flashing red light on the printer an error telling me to use official XYZ filament.

Has the use of self programmed tags been blocked? im guessing my printer FW has been updated

Thanks

Dan

Re: nfc tags stopped working

Hi all,

I have got my emutag out but it had stopped working, i have reflashed the fw and now its detected.

I need to program it but dont have the following hex

ReaderWriterUnoPN532.hex

Could somebody send my a copy if you have it please?

Thanks

I have the file now, tried the emutag and it’s also detected as non genuine!

Not sure what is giving the game away? I have tried using 200m instead of 300m with the same result

Woody565 wrote:

I have the file now, tried the emutag and it’s also detected as non genuine!

Not sure what is giving the game away? I have tried using 200m instead of 300m with the same result

Did you try a new tag at 300 or did you reset the 300 tag to 200? Once the machine has found an error with a tag it will remember that tags serial number and prevent that tag from ever being used again.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Thanks Carl,

Initially i did change the length with the same serial, but I though the same as you so wrote a new UID/data

Woody565 wrote:

Thanks Carl,

Initially i did change the length with the same serial, but I though the same as you so wrote a new UID/data

I maybe wrong on this but does not each tag already have a UID? From my understanding you are not supposed to modify or change it as it is unique for every tag. All you are supposed to change is the data such as password, color, and length.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

I have an EMUTAG so can change the UID aslo.

I have tried various UIDs now, getting the pw & pack from the nfckey website and writing the data with the update EMUTAG program.  Nothing works, i have my laptop disconnected from the internet and also the printer disconnected.

This has only been an issue since the FW on the printer was updated, I have a J linnk EDU mini arriving today so ill downgrade the FW and try again.