Topic: da vinci 1.0 AIO flashed problems

Hello,

thanks for welcoming me here.

I am a total newbie on 3D printers but decided to buy one on eBay: a Da Vinci aio 1.0. I have a passion for model trains so the scanning functions interested me . I didn't notice in the description that the owner had flashed the printer with repeatier 0.92.
After 2 days I started to print but suddenly my computer and printer couldn't connect together. So I decided to reflash my printer helped with a good friend.
I finally managed to put a xyz firmware in the printer but the scanning function doesn't work. When I switch my printer on, it's written Da Vinci 1.0 and not 1.0 AIO...
I asked xyz for help but they don't want to help and provide me a firmware for my AIO.
I have been searching for a solution for a Week…
A friend told me to re-install repeatier but it didn't work correctly on my 2 computers and I would really like to be able to use the scanning function.

Could someone help me?

Many thanks in advance,
Arnaud

Re: da vinci 1.0 AIO flashed problems

The scanning won't pick up anything that is less than 2 inches on that printer. It's a horrible scanner. Plus you have to treat surfaces that are too shiney or reflective as well.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Re: da vinci 1.0 AIO flashed problems

Thank you for the answer.
I wanted to use it for my model trains but I have read everywhere that it doesn't work...
Best regards,