Topic: Stepper motor in Heating chamber

Hello,

I want to build a 3D printer with a heating chamber of around 90 Degrees with build area 200*200*200. I have never build a corexy system, so my design is currently a XY system with moving X motor (mounted on Y). Since it has a heating chamber I can't use normal stepper motor(there's a way, but I have to provide forced air cooling like NASA did, or water cooling). Extruder is bowden type. I have already sourced almost all components, but I'm stuck at choosing the motor.

I could find high temperature stepper motor in India(that's where I'm from), but it cost too much. I found one in Visionminer website, they're the dealers for Intamsys printers, which has a chamber of 90 Degrees and they are providing replacement stepper motors as well.
https://visionminer.com/products/high-t … 1055496218

Comparing the cost, motor I found in India costs three times as above. Even with shipping I will save a lot. But one issue is they're not providing any details about torque and current rating. There's one image in the website and it says,

MOONS STEEPING MOTOR
TYPE 17HDB001-11N
60904162 18/04/12

I thought it might be a MOONS motor, so I contacted them, no reply so far. I tried to find the motor by part number, but failed. I tried mailing visionminer as well.

Anyone have any idea which motor is this? or know any high temperature motors?

Also they use Gates bets, which is rated for 85 Degree Celsius. How reliable will it be in 90 Degree chamber?

Thanks

Post's attachments

1.PNG
1.PNG 62.21 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

2.PNG
2.PNG 401.83 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.