Topic: Looking for all Sindoh DP200 Owners

Hello,

I have run out of options and am contacting every DP200 owner I can find!  I am having a heated bed issue and am wondering if someone can check something on your printer to verify my issue.  I am receiving error code EC353 and EC351 in regards to the heated bed.  If someone can do me a HUGE favor and check the part I attached in the picture.  If you remove the printer bed, you will see the heat plate with two screws.  Taking out these two screws will allow you to look underneath this plate.  Near the middle, you should see a circle with at least 1 component, a resistor.  I am wanting to know if there is another component next to it.  If someone have 2 components soldered next to each other, there's my issue and I would be extremely grateful for a picture or number off that item.  Even a response telling me there isn't 2 components there and it is just the resistor would be a huge help!  Thank you very much and have a great day

Re: Looking for all Sindoh DP200 Owners

firebird5150 wrote:

Hello,

I have run out of options and am contacting every DP200 owner I can find!  I am having a heated bed issue and am wondering if someone can check something on your printer to verify my issue.  I am receiving error code EC353 and EC351 in regards to the heated bed.  If someone can do me a HUGE favor and check the part I attached in the picture.  If you remove the printer bed, you will see the heat plate with two screws.  Taking out these two screws will allow you to look underneath this plate.  Near the middle, you should see a circle with at least 1 component, a resistor.  I am wanting to know if there is another component next to it.  If someone have 2 components soldered next to each other, there's my issue and I would be extremely grateful for a picture or number off that item.  Even a response telling me there isn't 2 components there and it is just the resistor would be a huge help!  Thank you very much and have a great day

You forgot the picture..

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.