1 (edited by Ski52 2019-05-26 17:47:52)

Topic: Hobgoblin

Just got s Hobgoblin.  My original hobbed gear is about wore out, quits extruding mid print, no clogs just doesn't push the filament thru.  Having trouble with the bearing that compresses the filament against the goblin.  Someone said Ward Jr made a different printed piece - this is a while ago.  Can someone steer me to that, or is there another mod that will work? 

TIA
Ski

Ender 3 Pro

Re: Hobgoblin

PM me your email address and I’ll be happy to share the files.  Remember the filament path will be shifted a couple mm’s.  You may get by for a while but ultimately will need to switch the entire body to MK6 for hobb Goblin.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

YGM

Ender 3 Pro

What extruder mount assembly are you currently running? Just want to get you the correct files.  The more details, the better.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Sorry it took so long to reply.  I had to go looking, it's been a couple of years since I printed it.  Starting to show it's age, but it still works...
MK-5 E3D V6 MDR
if that makes any sense.   It appears to be a very simple mount.

Ender 3 Pro