Topic: Please help, erased my SD card...

I stupidly erased my SD card as i tried to format it to solve the problem no compatible files..
Is there a way to install the right files back on the sd card?

thanks.

Re: Please help, erased my SD card...

Machine type would help as there are about 8 different XYZ machines.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

carl_m1968 wrote:

Machine type would help as there are about 8 different XYZ machines.

i'm sorry, its a davinci junior 1.0

First off don't worry about it. There is nothing on there that matters unless you had some prints that you want to recover. If that is the case then you should be able to find some undelete software for that.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

First off don't worry about it. There is nothing on there that matters unless you had some prints that you want to recover. If that is the case then you should be able to find some undelete software for that.

Thnks for your reply.
It seems that there is some piece of information on it that responds with the machine.
Now i can't print anything, the machine says it can't find SD card..

Rooffuss01 wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Thnks for your reply.
It seems that there is some piece of information on it that responds with the machine.
Now i can't print anything, the machine says it can't find SD card..

That is very strange, as I also have a JR and I have replace my card without putting the data back on it and have had no issues. May if you try and reformat the SD card it will work.

The card needs to be formatted in FAT32 not NTFS like Windows 10 will insist on. You will need an older OS like windows XP or 7 or a utility/app that allows to format in FAT32. The printer does not know how to read NTFS.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

carl_m1968 wrote:

The card needs to be formatted in FAT32 not NTFS like Windows 10 will insist on. You will need an older OS like windows XP or 7 or a utility/app that allows to format in FAT32. The printer does not know how to read NTFS.

Thanks for the reply, up and running again!!
Just formatted the SD card again.

Thnx.

Well my SD card on my is defunct. My error as I wanted to read the file and put it on a spare card as a backup but screwed up and started to format it instead and now its buggered.Where can I find the needed info so I can use it again. Its a  Davinci 1.0A if that helps.
Pete