Topic: Profile Solidoodle 3 or 4 Simplify3D

Who can help me if possible to share the .fff file profile for solidoodle 3 or 4 in simplify3d , ABS or PLA or both.!!!

Thank you!

Re: Profile Solidoodle 3 or 4 Simplify3D

Jukalo wrote:

Who can help me if possible to share the .fff file profile for solidoodle 3 or 4 in simplify3d , ABS or PLA or both.!!!

Thank you!

Very few here use Simplify3D due to it's cost and the fact the recent version is broken. I use it on my CTC and might can help you with getting it set up though so what issues are you having?

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Hi carl ,

Thank you for answer. I have the program, but  i cant see or use the configuration assistent,so i cant select the configuration for the solidoodle 3 or 4 or anyone. So if you can help me with pictures or the .ff profile for the sd3 or 4, i get this information and configurate my printer.

Can you help me?

regards,

4 (edited by carl_m1968 2019-01-25 12:41:53)

Jukalo wrote:

Hi carl ,

Thank you for answer. I have the program, but  i cant see or use the configuration assistent,so i cant select the configuration for the solidoodle 3 or 4 or anyone. So if you can help me with pictures or the .ff profile for the sd3 or 4, i get this information and configurate my printer.

Can you help me?

regards,

I think you misunderstood what I mean by help. Solidoodle as a company is no longer in business. While this forum once was dedicated to Solidoodle it has now evolved into a general 3D Printing forum and covers all printers and all things related. Most members here are not Solididoodle owners but have years of vast experience. I fall into this category as well. While there are some who do own Solididoodles, they do not own or use Simplify3D in most cases due to the cost.

That being said what I meant by help was for YOU to do the initial setup yourself through research and such and then I/we would help with what you might get stuck on. We stress learning here and if somebody does it all for you, you will never learn. So as I said I will help but your going to need to do the initial work and setup yourself.

Based on the fact you said there is no profile or setup wizard in your version I am guessing you have one of the hacked free version that are floating around. Otherwise you could simply log in connect to the web and download a profile from the Simplify3D servers.

So you will need to go into settings then machine settings and setup what you can like bed size, homing locations, filament and nozzle diameters, and temperatures and so on. If you have settings your not sure of then I or we can help you with those settings or where to get the information you need.. Most settings even for S3D and the SD are just a Google search away. It is all about how you phrase your search or ask your question.. Yes you can ask Google questions.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Do you use any other slicers for your solidoodle currently? You can use most of the same settings and tweek them from there for S3D. I do use S3D with my solidoodles but hey are heavily modified and wouldnt be of use for you.

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Hi, carl_m1968

My question is simple, anybody in this forum can help me with the original file (.ff) for SD3 or SD4 in Simplify3D? and share with me? Is correct i have the free version and dont have this profile for this i needed.

I have a litte experiencie with 3d printer, slicer and repertier program and this configuration, and now im trying this program and make a configuration but i dont havethe best so is simple, can you help my with this file?

Regards,