Topic: East Coast reprap Festival 2019

the dates have been set for Oct 12-13 2019
APG Arena
Bel Air MD, USA

http://eastcoastreprapfestival.com/
Last year was a great fun event.

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

Re: East Coast reprap Festival 2019

Nice. I am going to put it on the calendar.

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

glad to hear that. I hope to make it again this year. Unfortunaly it conflicts with another show I have been doing on that date.

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed

4 (edited by Tin Falcon 2019-08-01 00:16:20)

This years show is shaping up to be a great event.

Someone has funded the airfare and expenses to bring Dr Adrian Boyer(AKA the father of reprap) in from the UK.
Proto pasta will be there once again and they will be setting up an extrusion line on the show floor.
Sponsors include
Printed solid
E3d
Dyze designe
edo motors etc

Flyer here

http://eastcoastreprapfestival.com/wp-c … nal7_4.pdf

I have my tickets .
there are less than 20 exhibitor spaces left so book your tickets soon if you plan on setting up.

I expect Sanjay of E3d and the developer of marlin to be there as well. and I expect to see a few you tube personalities to be in attendance . and if you ever wanted to meet John Folger in person but have not wanted to drive to New Hampshire this is your chance.
IMHO this is a great event for any 3d printing enthusiast.

Not an extrovert , do not want to set up a display ?? No Problem just purchase an  attendance pass show up for the day or come both days .And enjoy the show.