Topic: SOMEONE FIX MY M999 ERROR PLS

Hi,

Im using a Mendelmax 3 with matterhackers software and marlin firmware. My printer was working fine for the longest time then one day i try to print something and i get the conspicuous "Your printer stopped due to errors, fix the printer and use M999 to restart (temperature is reset......)" With everything ive read people say this is a thermistor error but i just swapped out the thermistor and still getting the error. It happens when my printer first connects and i try to walk through the set up prompt. It will home X then Y and before it tries to do Z the error pops up which makes me think its not the thermistor. If i cancel the prompt everything works fine, bed will heat, extruder will heat, and every motor will respond. But as soon as i try and home it (which it needs before any print) i get the hardware error. I am running an old firmware (Marlin 1.1.0) but it was working fine just the other day? PLEASE HELP

-Josh

Re: SOMEONE FIX MY M999 ERROR PLS

gangemij wrote:

Hi,

Im using a Mendelmax 3 with matterhackers software and marlin firmware. My printer was working fine for the longest time then one day i try to print something and i get the conspicuous "Your printer stopped due to errors, fix the printer and use M999 to restart (temperature is reset......)" With everything ive read people say this is a thermistor error but i just swapped out the thermistor and still getting the error. It happens when my printer first connects and i try to walk through the set up prompt. It will home X then Y and before it tries to do Z the error pops up which makes me think its not the thermistor. If i cancel the prompt everything works fine, bed will heat, extruder will heat, and every motor will respond. But as soon as i try and home it (which it needs before any print) i get the hardware error. I am running an old firmware (Marlin 1.1.0) but it was working fine just the other day? PLEASE HELP

-Josh

Have you tried looking at the log to see if anything else is posted in regards to the error?

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.