Topic: Firefox Favicon

Not sure if this is just on my end or a issue on the sites side but Firefox 63.0.1 (64bit) no longer has the Soliform icon on it's bookmarks. it is just a generic icon. Before the last update to Firefox the Favicon as Mozilla calls them was a box with the green S in it.

So whom ever is the webmaster for the site might want to check and see of the coding for the icon needs to be updated or let users like me know what to do to fix it if is is on our end. It throws me off looking through my bookmarks and not seeing the icon i am used to.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Re: Firefox Favicon

I'm running the same version and have the S.

Hmm tried deleting and re-saving the bookmark and still the generic one. Guess I will just have to get used to it.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

4 (edited by n2ri 2018-11-11 11:00:58)

read a while back some browsers were dropping some of  the subscribe bar features trying to ween off em in favor of smart phone apps use as lots of people only use phones to browse now. starting to get real sick of the dang retard phones and their users. I wont use them. tried it, hated it just like Win 10. also no streaming on that bar now. in 32bit win XP or Win7 32/64. no 1st lvl HD anymore only G4 and higher so PC and OS make big dif.

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

i am running Win7 64 bit, with FF 63.0.1 and I have the little green "S" showing just fine in my bookmarks folder and on the tab..

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

For several months now when I login to Soliforum I get the following message and have to delete the/login on the address to go to page.

Thanks
Dale

http://soliforum.com/i/?O1nGizy.jpg

Ultimaker S3.

7 (edited by n2ri 2018-11-12 08:37:04)

heartless wrote:

i am running Win7 64 bit, with FF 63.0.1 and I have the little green "S" showing just fine in my bookmarks folder and on the tab..

I have 2 thinkpads one running Win Xp 32bt other Win 7 64bt both just have a folder icon with wave RSS pattern on folder then name of site in text after. no green S and both run latest FF browser. now bookmarks folder yeah its still there in my bookmark folder but the live bookmarks/streaming toolbar dont have it. may be a windows theme option feature as I dont use the icons only but easy to read desktop options with a custom Rock Island railroad theme in FF.

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs