Topic: Z axis don't move

Hi

I flashed my DaVinci 2 Duo with the repetier firmware, but the Z axis don't work. So i tried the plug from the X motor on the Z axis connector, but then the X motor also didn't work. If i try the plug from the Z motor on the connector from the X motor, the Z axis is moving. You think the motherboard is gone?  It's that one with the JP37.

Re: Z axis don't move

You think the motherboard is gone?

yes !

It's that one with the JP37.

do not know

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

1. Make sure you choose right printer model in configuration.h
2. load fail-safe setting after flash is done. otherwise many random thing will not work.
3. If you short anything while short JP37, and your z-axis is no longer working, it is possible your z-axis motor driver is dead, which is cheap to replace, you can try to swap step motor driver for x-axis and z-axis and see if the problem transfer to z-axis. Make sure you don't plug motor driver in wrong direction because most likely the step motor driver for z and e axis are opposite from x and y axis. read the following post "replace step motor driver" section for details.

http://www.soliforum.com/topic/16731/ho … updated-4/

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

Thank you very much for your answer

Step 1 and 2 i checked bevore. I searched the reason for this in the repetier forum, and they said, now i should try it in here.

I have the new board, witch the drivers can't be changed hmm  but now i'm quite sure this is the problem. I ordered now a new board.