Topic: XYZ Printer Pro 3 in 1

Newbies here - but we have tried to send some files from a high spec laptop to the printer, but we have had back an error message:

SD Memory Short: Cancelling.

What is going on? Is the internal memory too small, and if so, can it be upgraded?

Any advice would be much appreciated, regards, Chris

Re: XYZ Printer Pro 3 in 1

Can you please be a bit more specific.
What computer os re you using.

What printer software.  what slicer .
How are you transferring the file
What 3d printer software are you using.
It sounds like you may be trying to load an stl or other 3d graphic file directly onto the sd card.
Cad files are used to generate the design or one can download from the internet.
A control program lives in your  printer or computer
the stl file is then sliced with
Slic3r
Cura
Simplify  3d
Other slicer

It is converted to g code
inyour case an .xyz file

it is then run on the printers firmware.
Maybe you can start with  brief history of yourself and the printer then give us the full story of what you are doing.

I do not own an xyz printer an likely never will but will help the best i can.

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

XYZ printers have an SD card on their main board. It holds some files that no one is sure what they are for and it is where the XYZ software sends the sliced file for printing. They do this so you can disconnect the computer once the file is uploaded.

In the case of this error either the SD card is not seated well in its socket or it is corrupt or could be full if the temp files are not clearing as they should. The only thing a user can check without manufacturer service is if the card is seated well.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

I replaced my SD card when the old one totally died to unreadable on me, and I have had no issues other than the built in models not working.