Topic: help with my da Vinci Mini 3D printer

I recently got a da Vinci Mini 3D printer,
I had everything going perfectly until it alerted me that it was jammed, so I took out the filament and selected unload filament on the computer for the printer, so then I put the cleaning wire up the extruder and then I assumed that it was fixed but when I
put the filament back in and selected load filament and then when I did at the end of when it warms up and says that you click finish once you see that it sends a cool stream of filament, but mine didn't send a stream of filament at all, and it keeps repeatedly making a thudding sound.

I hope some one can help me, or at least give me some advice on what to do.
Please reply soon.

Re: help with my da Vinci Mini 3D printer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIuyXQroetU

It is for Da Vinci Jr., but they are very similar. You can get some idea about how to use the tools come with Da vinci printer to clean clogged hotend.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1