Topic: help with my da Vinci Mini 3D printer

I recently got a da Vinci Mini 3D printer,
I had everything going perfectly until it alerted me that it was jammed, so I took out the filament and selected unload filament on the computer for the printer, so then I put the cleaning wire up the extruder and then I assumed that it was fixed but when I
put the filament back in and selected load filament and then when I did at the end of when it warms up and says that you click finish once you see that it sends a cool stream of filament, but mine didn't send a stream of filament at all, and it keeps repeatedly making a thudding sound.

I hope some one can help me, or at least give me some advice on what to do.
Please reply soon.

Re: help with my da Vinci Mini 3D printer

There are two steps to cleaning the extruder after unloading the filament. You will need to select the cleaning mode this will heat the extruder, then you will take the larger rod and insert it into the top firmly to press filament out of the bottom, you will then use the thin cleaning wires to clean the nozzle from below, then try the rod again.

The goal being that all previous filament has been removed.

If you are hearing a thudding sound, can you describe what you are attempting when this occurs? I cannot think of a part that would make this sound within the extruder itself.