Topic: Just Saying Hello!

I thought I'd pop on over and Introduce myself,...

I'm new to the Amazing World of 3D Printing and have just got my first 3D Printer, which is a GEEETech Prusa i3 PRO B,... I think you call them a Clone?

Moving on, I haven't got a Darn clue what I'm doing, So I thought it best if I found myself a nice little forum and to signed up.

Anyway, My Real name is Gary and I'm from the Northwest of England, I hope I can learn a lot from here, In all, honesty, I do need to learn quite a few details before I can actually start using my printer.

I've attached a Photo of my Printer, the only change I've made is swapping out the old Threaded rods for T8 Lead Scews.

Post's attachments

GEEETech Prusa i3 - PRO-B (27).jpg
GEEETech Prusa i3 - PRO-B (27).jpg 2.09 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
I Want To Believe

Re: Just Saying Hello!

Welcome to the board. Most all printers work just about the same. So if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

@Kronikabuse

Thank you, so much, though, at times, one does become a little afraid or somewhat intimidated, especially when I feel a complete Noob amongst people who sound like they know what they're doing.

Anyway, I've posted my first question which has been confusing me for a week now, I'm hoping this is the day where I can finally understand.

Thanks again.

I Want To Believe

Welcome to the board and life of 3d printing. You picked a good place to gain knowledge. Be sure to use the search function there may be an answer to your question already posted.

I'm new too, though I'm just going to buy my first printer. And also registered here to learn more about them. I often read any dissertations https://oceanessay.com/ about 3D printers and decided to try what it is.

butlerharry516 wrote:

I'm new too, though I'm just going to buy my first printer. And also registered here to learn more about them. I often read any dissertations https://oceanessay.com/ about 3D printers and decided to try what it is.

SPAM

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

You know there is a report button at the bottom of every post so we don't have to pollute threads with such post. Just report it and a mod will quietly remove it and ban them.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.