1 (edited by AndersE 2018-02-13 14:41:42)

Topic: Powder coloring in EU?

I want to try the universal powder coloring, but shipping from US (osp) is 3 times the powder price. So a pack of 50grams ($13.50) from them cost $35 in shipping to Sweden..

2 (edited by AZERATE 2018-02-13 17:50:09)

Re: Powder coloring in EU?

I would recommend reaching out to Jonathan from OS3DP since he is in that market.
Most filament manufacturers use powder themselves. So I will be a nickel that you can contact a European filament manufacturer to point you in the right direction, but most of them buy bulk for in-house operations and not for resale.
Alibaba or eBay are always an option, but the originating region, price, volume, and quality are always up in the air.

I can personally and professionally vouch for the quality and reliability of OS3DP. I would recommend to buy up on your favorite color and a couple others to play with to make sure you get your money's worth.

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

3 (edited by AndersE 2018-02-13 21:28:38)

I have mailed them. I'll wait and see what they say.

When searching aliexpress for "powder colorant" every hit is colorants for nails/nailpolish etc.. "glitter" "nail art" etc.

Wow already answered.. that took 10minutes to get a response.

Yep. Like I said, OS3DP is a great company. I hope they can work something out for you.

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

Yes they did. I have ordered the powderpack 2 with 2 extra red. Is going to be interesting to try
on both pla and abs.

7 (edited by zenden 2018-11-15 18:46:30)

AndersE wrote:

Yes they did. I have ordered the powderpack 2 with 2 extra red. Is going to be interesting to try
beste Shisha Marke on both pla and abs.

Got it! Thanks.

Hi,

I'm new here, Does anyone know where to get powder pigment for use in my Filastruder with PETG and PLA pellets in the United Kingdom?

Cheers,

Darren