Topic: DaVinci Minimaker error code 0060_1

My printer has been going perfect and now the last couple of times it has started off fine but it stops half way through and says filament stuck and the error code 0060_1, the filament isn't stuck at all and it loads and unloads fine and i have cleaned the fed cogs and the extrusion head a couple of days ago. Does anyone know what this error code means and what i can do to fix the problem?

2 (edited by yizhou.he 2017-12-31 05:03:17)

Re: DaVinci Minimaker error code 0060_1

internal communication error, try reboot the printer. if reboot doesn't fix it, send it back if still under warranty. check connection between nfc reader to mainboard and from mainboard to hotend if warranty expired.

my guess is the nfc card is not read realibly by nfc reader or the hotend cable is not plugged in securely.

in the worse case, do RAMPS conversion.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

Re: DaVinci Minimaker error code 0060_1

Thanks, I checked all of the cables and tried to print again and works again hopefully for ever now.