Topic: Newbie with problem with some 3d files

I have bit of a big issue, I have started building the Filawinder but I found that there is no base 3d file as shown in the drive files in the link below (Images Capture.PNG and Capture.jpg). Also is there any chance you can help with the spool holder (Gear_Cone_Ridged_v2.stl) and (SpoolHubRidged.stl) files, they won't fit into my filament spool as they are too small if you could perhaps make it bigger? There is also a image of that below showing the filament spool in diameter (in the image 20171230_002945.jpg looks like 6cm) Last thing is if possible can you create a schematic like the astable-multivibrator.png file perhaps as I am making my own PCB and as the given files are bit difficult to work with. Sorry for the long message and the lots of problems. I hope its not to big problem to look into.

Post's attachments

20171230_002945.jpg
20171230_002945.jpg 3.78 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg 48.2 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

diagram.png
diagram.png 24.17 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-12-29 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Newbie with problem with some 3d files

so you want files for machine that people pay for along with someone to modify another said file for free?

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Kronikabuse wrote:

so you want files for machine that people pay for along with someone to modify another said file for free?

The files are all mostly already available to downlad and 3d print the parts as well as can assemble youself.

Good luck

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm