1 (edited by nilezon 2017-12-27 10:39:54)

Topic: XYZware Trainer

I'm attaching a generic "trainer" (memory modifier) for XYZware that will allow you to modify the Windows application in runtime. The program works with (almost) any XYZware version.
Just extract the two DLL files into your XYZware installation directory (usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\XYZware"), and overwrite existing files. After updating XYZware, you need to copy the files again.

http://soliforum.com/i/?OhewqO6.png

Post's attachments

XYZwareTrainer_v1.zip 19.49 kb, 335 downloads since 2017-12-27 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: XYZware Trainer

very nice! working also with new released version yesterday. (XYZware-2.1.27.3)

Excellent nilezon.  works on 2.1.21.1

Also works on latest release.

Ok, folks I just attached my printer to my VM with the lastest version of the software and Nilezon's Trainer. After setting the Trainer to no internet the software said it was going to update my printer. Even though my network is not connected and it was disbale via Trainer. I quickly unpligged the printer from the computer because I do not want to upgrade for any reason. I'm not sure if by chance the firmware may be built into the software or not.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Ok, folks I just attached my printer to my VM with the lastest version of the software and Nilezon's Trainer. After setting the Trainer to no internet the software said it was going to update my printer. Even though my network is not connected and it was disbale via Trainer. I quickly unpligged the printer from the computer because I do not want to upgrade for any reason. I'm not sure if by chance the firmware may be built into the software or not.

your trainer is running on your host os or inside of the virtual machine?

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

It has to run on the VM inorder for it to come up with the XYZ Software.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Some firmware seem to be shipped with the software, yes

By chance would there be any way to block that?

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

I'll look into that

Thank you very much.

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Try to remove the firmware files from this folder.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Temp

modfreakz wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

This appears to have worked perfectly!  Thank you

modfreakz wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Thats where I saw them.  Thanks for the memory refresh.

Working great - Thank you!

Works perfectly - many thanks!

I'm using a 1.0 AiO with the current firmware and am having problems with this hack. Everything seems to work properly in the software. I get the Test tab and can adjust temps and retract height but all the changes are ignored by the printer. If I change the extruder temp to 230 °C for ABS the printer still prints at the standard 210°C. Retract height remains 0 even if I set it to 2mm.

Is this a software or a firmware problem? Even though this is an old thread I hope someone can still help me. Thanks.

Hi,

I needed to format my computer and lost XYZ instalation.
I still use my mini 1.0 Someone please update the XYZtrainer link.
Thanks

here is it: https://my.hidrive.com/share/a223ar92lk

modfreakz

Cannot thank you enough for providing this, and sorry for the delay in saying this.