Re: XYZware Advanced Mode (v2.1.32.3)

Has this been fixed to run on Windows 10? Just wondering as it looks like a great alternative to the standard xyzware for my Da Vinci Jr.

ejones76 wrote:

Has this been fixed to run on Windows 10? Just wondering as it looks like a great alternative to the standard xyzware for my Da Vinci Jr.

It should work on 10, other users are using it on 10. MAC is the only thing it has not been ported to.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

I installed it and then moved the xyz_patched.exe file to the folder and renamed the original file to xyz_old then renamed xyz_patched to xyz.exe and it doesnt work for it will open but no "Pro" setting are available. I am using it with a Da Vinci Jr. 1.0

ejones76 wrote:

I installed it and then moved the xyz_patched.exe file to the folder and renamed the original file to xyz_old then renamed xyz_patched to xyz.exe and it doesnt work for it will open but no "Pro" setting are available. I am using it with a Da Vinci Jr. 1.0

Did you open it from the folder or a shortcut on your desktop? In windows 10 even if you rename a file the short cut will still point to the renamed file. You would need to make a new short cut for the new file if that is how you opened it. Other wise there is a link to a different version just a few post up.

Windows 10

Installed and moved file and renamed, opened through program files (x86) clicked new file, loads but there is no g code editor, any ideas?

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my English but thanks to google smile I come to you because I find very few forum on the sijet in French
Can any of you tell me how to disable warnings?
I would have liked to print with an unofficial filament but the printer is blocking .. that I use the da vinci mini w (orange) FW 1.2.3 and that I reset my nfc tag just after this update

infinity.revolution.com wrote:

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my English but thanks to google smile I come to you because I find very few forum on the sijet in French
Can any of you tell me how to disable warnings?
I would have liked to print with an unofficial filament but the printer is blocking .. that I use the da vinci mini w (orange) FW 1.2.3 and that I reset my nfc tag just after this update

Someone else can confirm but I am pretty sure you cannot reset a tag. You have to use a new tag each time you want to use filament not from XYZ. You cannot use a tag that has already been used in the same printer.

Thank you for your answer, to be more precise I used this application

http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17124

When I reached 1m remaining with the nfc tag of an official reel, I used
the application, it has corrected my 1m -> 200m (the printer detects it perfectly) but at the time of launching the impression the print this block why?

the machine remembers the last nfc tag id and how much allowed filament on it. Therefore, you can not reuse your old NFC tag, but you can buy blank paper nfc tag from amazon or ebay, they are about $1 each or less. Search the forum, there are many links for paper nfc tags that people have tested to work with mini.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

35 (edited by infinity.revolution.com 2018-07-20 20:54:04)

thank you very much ! Well I know what I have to do;)

You can check the following thread. http://www.soliforum.com/post/142591/#p142591

Pour répondre en français à la question d'infinity.révolution.com il faut effectivement utiliser un tag vierge et le coder . il n'est pas possible de recharger un tag sur la mini. J'utilise l'application Android pour cela et des tags vierges achetés sur amazon 0.50 cent / pièce.

http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17124/an … ank-ntags/

Thanks for sharing ModFreakz,

I've encountered a problem getting the application to run too:

1. Install XYZware-2.1.26.1.exe
2. Go to install directory
3. Rename XYZ.exe to xyz.bak
4. Copy XYZ_patched.exe from ZIP to install directory
5. Rename XYZ_patched.exe to XYZ.exe

The application fails to load following the above process whether I rename the original XYZ.exe to XYZ_old.exe or XYZ.bak, however if I leave XYZ_patched.exe named as such, application opens as far as splash screen (pyramid logo) and then crashes (?)

No other instances of XYZ (anything currently installed).

Any ideas?

TaVM

Trying right clicking on the patch file and run it as an administrator.

carl_m1968 wrote:

Trying right clicking on the patch file and run it as an administrator.

Thanks, will give it a go. wink

Im on 2.1.11.7 xyzware and firmware 1.2.1 on davinci 1.0a will this automatically upgrade my printer without me knowing?

Thanks

how do I get the patch to open

doesnt unlock miniw+

44 (edited by modfreakz 2019-01-16 13:12:27)

Hi, I have made an patch update for the latest XYZware v2.1.32.3.

Please try it. See first post!

Thank you for the patch, but there must be something wrong with the rar file as I get the attached error when I try to extraxt it in Windows and 

7-Zip 9.20  Copyright (c) 1999-2010 Igor Pavlov  2010-11-18
p7zip Version 9.20 (locale=en_US.UTF-8,Utf16=on,HugeFiles=on,2 CPUs)

Processing archive: XYZware_v2.1.32.3_patched.rar

Error: Can not open file as archive

when I try using Linux.

http://soliforum.com/i/?PcRXhzG.jpg

I have repacked and upload again, please try!

Great job! I was able to extract the three files now, but I have not run them yet.

100% funcionando obrigado pelo bom trabalho.

I've been having problems with interlayer delamination with ABS so I tried this software to increase the extruder temp. It loads and starts fine but any changes I make are not passed on to the printer. I increase the temp to 230°C but the printer just prints at the standard 213°C. The changed retract height is also ignored. I'm using a da vinci 1.0 AiO with the latest firmware. Could that be the problem?