Re: [WORKING] Print without filament on NFC chip

Hoši všechno pěkný, ale co už konečně najít způsob, jak z paměti tiskárny vymazat již použitý NFC chip. Pak by se dalo nulovat stále do nekonečna.

Je funkční využití NFC samolepky, tam si dáte 300m a o nic se nestaráte. Pak to dojde, taks e vezme další samolepka NFC a šup dalších 300m.

Třeba to konečně výrobce pochopí, že je dement, když omezuje zákazníky na svoje filamenty. Měl jsem vzorek od výrobce 3DW a funguje na tiskárně lépe jak originální filament.

Kdyby to výrobce pochopil a zpřístupnil mazání záznamů z tiskárny, tak by udělal nejlíp. Pak by se k němu zákaziníci rádi vraceli, takto je jen umí rozlobit.

Boys all nice, but finally find a way to clear the NFC chip from the printer memory. Then it could be reset indefinitely.

There is a functional use of NFC stickers, there you will put 300m and you do not care. Then it will take another NFC sticker and take another 300m.

Perhaps the manufacturer will finally understand that it is dement when it restricts customers to their filaments. I had a sample from the manufacturer 3DW and it works better on the printer than the original filament.

If the manufacturer understood and made available the deletion of records from the printer, he would do the best. Then the customers would like to return to it, so they can only be angry.

the print button is un clickable and it says that the filament its at 0%

Hi, i can't find the  XYZWare-ADVANCED program anywhere. I even installed an old version of the software but still not found