Topic: Talking About 3D printer’s future

Commercial 3D printing has become more and more hot in recent years, and its market growth has gradually increased. Soon after, in the workshop, on the desk, in the study, even in the kitchen, may discover the 3D printer's figure. For those who own an 3D printer, it will be indispensable.
3D printing technology in the future is full of prospects, the pace of development will be faster and faster, and the scope of application is more and more widely. As long as you can draw and imagine, you can make your own small gifts or gifts through your own 3D printing. Today, your glasses and shoes are broken. Tomorrow you can print a cup or a pair of shoes yourself.
   Our company is committed to continuous improvement and innovation of 3D printers, only to provide the best 3D print experience effect. www.biqu.equipment
   If you own an 3D printer, what would you like to print? Are some decorative vases? Some super cute cartoon characters? Or are there some other utilities?

http://soliforum.com/i/?sfPuilo.jpg

2 (edited by Kronikabuse 2017-08-08 10:34:35)

Re: Talking About 3D printer’s future

We are all printers here, so we know about printing replacement parts. I dont understand the point of this post. Just spam advertising your company?  Welcome to the board. And you need to allow time for the server to work when you hit the post button. You made 2 identical posts.

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

The moon looks awesome, other 3D prints are just regular FDM

I mostly print useful things, or replacement parts. I do some fun deco stuff, but just because I can.

This kind of spam is helpful to me. Makes me aware of sites to NEVER visit and products to NEVER buy.

A nice Topic ruined by a salesman. So since he brought up 3D printers future. I got this article today.
https://www.designnews.com/materials-as … 4272458092

It is not for the home user at this time but think of the possibilities.

we normally print 3D models for medical students and we are very happy. We are expending our business into several fields because of the resources we have. Currently, we are taking help from allthat3d to serve the best in 3D technology.

smithnovel wrote:

we normally print 3D models for medical students and we are very happy. We are expending our business into several fields because of the resources we have. Currently, we are taking help from allthat3d to serve the best in 3D technology.

I think this is the first time that I've ever seen a spam reply to a spam thread.

Two SD3s - One with Sang, One with Printrboard, Fans on control boards!!! Do this!!!, Dual Glass Beds, Blacklight "EZ Bake Oven" - Improves Ambient Temp, Sketchup, Repetier, Slic3r. Graphic Designer & Makeshift Engineer. Drinks Lots and Lots and Lots of Rum.