Topic: What you think about this work?

Is this menu is great and intresting for kids or not? Any Suggestion?

http://soliforum.com/i/?oMyk7af.jpg

Re: What you think about this work?

so is this 3D related? and if so are you just looking for reviews/critique? also are the kids over age 13? what country target?

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

What does this have to do with 3D printing?????

Ender 3 Pro

n2ri wrote:

so is this 3D related? and if so are you just looking for reviews/critique? also are the kids over age 13? what country target?

No, its not related to 3D. But i just want reviews about this. Is this interesting for kids under 13 or not?

Ski52 wrote:

What does this have to do with 3D printing?????

Its not related to 3D but its done by me, so I want to have reviews about this.

You should make 3d printed menus.

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

7 (edited by n2ri 2017-06-28 06:03:30)

wrong site for such reviews bud. try a graphics type site or food chain advertising related site maybe. all I know is my 5 grandkids would not be able to use it as is.

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs