Topic: I will buy old press parts!

I have a nonworking Solidoodle press that I'd like to get up and running again. If anyone has an old motherboard or other parts they want to get rid of please contact me! You can email me at [email protected]

Re: I will buy old press parts!

I'd be interested in the press motherboard even if its fried.

Ok how much would you like for it?

4 (edited by diyengineer 2017-10-02 22:44:59)

Is it dead or working, or unknown? Do you still have the entire press? I sent you a message.

Are you still looking for press parts?

I'm always looking! smile

I have a complete one

List it on ebay.

9 (edited by bibulb 2018-06-30 04:38:13)

Just a heads-up - I've given up, and gone ahead and put my Press on eBay.
If you're interested, here's the link : http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200 … olid=11111

(I finally just gave up after my computer stopped seeing it via USB, and I'm about to order an Ender 3.)

Ender 3 looks like a good machine, specially for the price. Are you firm on that $100

Whoops - missed this. Were you the one who bought it?

Also, having played with the Ender 3 off and on for just under a couple of weeks now, let me just say OH HELL, YES IT'S WORTH IT.  It's not quite a ready-straight-out-of-the-box item (it's obviously still a kit, and you gotta do some bed leveling and the usual), but shortly after doing that minimal bed leveling, I got a GORGEOUS benchy off of it for starters. If you have the extra scratch for one, I can not recommend it enough. (Especially if you get one of those seasonal eBay 15% coupons.)