701 (edited by modfreakz 2018-12-20 16:46:56)

Re: XYZ Printing Da Vinci Jr (w) / Da Vinci Mini (w) Hacking

You can use my window or android app to create the 240m checksums.

Or I post them later today.....

EDIT:

here you go!

Page 0x14: 80A90300
Page 0x15: C8BB3154
Page 0x16: 10D5EFCE
Page 0x17: 92044E76

modfreakz wrote:

You can use my window or android app to create the 240m checksums.

Or I post them later today.....

EDIT:

here you go!

Page 0x14: 80A90300
Page 0x15: C8BB3154
Page 0x16: 10D5EFCE
Page 0x17: 92044E76

many thanks.

703 (edited by sage_grant 2018-12-29 01:58:47)

hello all, new to the chat but ive been following the threads. first off let me say great job to all of you for everything that has been accomplished. i got a mini w+ the other day and just got a chance to open it up. wondering if anyone has looked into the unpopulated spots on the board  - ive got  " speaker"  "mic"  "distance"  "lighting" "fan" -  and also some unnamed empty headers. i mean a couple are self explanatory but what would a mic be for on a 3d printer?

704 (edited by carl_m1968 2018-12-29 02:44:49)

sage_grant wrote:

hello all, new to the chat but ive been following the threads. first off let me say great job to all of you for everything that has been accomplished. i got a mini w+ the other day and just got a chance to open it up. wondering if anyone has looked into the unpopulated spots on the board  - ive got  " speaker"  "mic"  "distance"  "lighting" "fan" -  and also some unnamed empty headers. i mean a couple are self explanatory but what would a mic be for on a 3d printer?

You assume the board is used only for a 3D printer. They could have other things the board is used in as well that are not printers.

They could also be working on a voice controlled printer with audio feedback.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

carl_m1968 wrote:
sage_grant wrote:

You assume the board is used only for a 3D printer. They could have other things the board is used in as well that are not printers.

yes i did assume a bit early i guess,i figured they were made specifically for the job at hand.   voice controlled would be nice though and internal lighting

sage_grant wrote:
carl_m1968 wrote:
sage_grant wrote:

yes i did assume a bit early i guess,i figured they were made specifically for the job at hand.   voice controlled would be nice though and internal lighting

Their bigger model like the 1.0 and AIO as well as the Jr have
Internal work lights.

707 (edited by sage_grant 2018-12-29 06:25:34)

i may try and add a header and put lights in the mini if its still getting power ( i have not got to check yet),ive got time as i'm waiting on a new spool. i had one shipped and realized it had the wrong type of tag (tiny tag for a cartridge) so i sent it back for a replacement with the right type. the original tag hit 0 and i cant get it reset (got lost in reading and don't remember if there was a way to resurrect a dead tag) if you have a page lead it would be appreciated (also pulled the eeprom) it refills the tag and says its refilled on xyzware but still reads as not being an xyz product even with the eeprom out

sage_grant wrote:

i may try and add a header and put lights in the mini if its still getting power ( i have not got to check yet),ive got time as i'm waiting on a new spool. i had one shipped and realized it had the wrong type of tag (tiny tag for a cartridge) so i sent it back for a replacement with the right type. the original tag hit 0 and i cant get it reset (got lost in reading and don't remember if there was a way to resurrect a dead tag) if you have a page lead it would be appreciated (also pulled the eeprom) it refills the tag and says its refilled on xyzware but still reads as not being an xyz product even with the eeprom out

If the tag is locked then it is not recoverable.
If it is just at 0m it is recoverable.
Recoverable doesn't necessarily mean usable in YOUR printer again - due to firmware changes..

709 (edited by sage_grant 2018-12-29 19:39:52)

cgrillo wrote:
sage_grant wrote:

If the tag is locked then it is not recoverable.
If it is just at 0m it is recoverable.
Recoverable doesn't necessarily mean usable in YOUR printer again - due to firmware changes..

the printer firmware is at 1.0.4 and xyzware is 2.1.32.3.    now what i found while trying to refill was it eventually stopped hiding everything past line 8 (i think it was) in mitools and just started displaying the other info without the key selected. im using the original spool tag and it will let me change the type,color,and remaining length but the printer still rejects it (i was under the thought that pulling the eeprom deleted its tag registry) again i think this was mentioned somewhere . i attached a couple of screenshots of my tag info if they are of any use

Post's attachments

Screenshot_2018-12-29-09-16-20.png
Screenshot_2018-12-29-09-16-20.png 372.06 kb, 2 downloads since 2018-12-29 

Screenshot_2018-12-29-09-16-28.png 331.03 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

hello, i need bump for Da Vinci mini w 1.2.3-1.2.5 firmware to SAM-BA. PLZ help

nikikin wrote:

hello, i need bump for Da Vinci mini w 1.2.3-1.2.5 firmware to SAM-BA. PLZ help

Read this thread

http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17845/do … rmininano/

In case anyone is bothered..

NTAG215 tags do work in the printer - with very little changes to existing code.
I'll soon check NTAG216 tags also.

I'm new please help. I'm using daVinci Minimaker. I got a password from https://nfckey.xyz/ by use data from Page[00] = 0491372A and Page[01]=22B65180, and I'm using RFID NFC Tool for reset tag. but It doesn't work. It can't read data. Please help

714 (edited by carl_m1968 2019-02-12 16:19:56)

nakornthree wrote:

I'm new please help. I'm using daVinci Minimaker. I got a password from https://nfckey.xyz/ by use data from Page[00] = 0491372A and Page[01]=22B65180, and I'm using RFID NFC Tool for reset tag. but It doesn't work. It can't read data. Please help

What phone/device are you using? Does it support NFC? Has the tag been edited previously? They can only be used once.

nakornthree wrote:

Without any more info we can't really advise.

So this thread is a bit like drinking from a fire hose. So much information and I am trying to digest it all. I am in awe of the talent and dedication displayed by so many of you. THANKS!!!

At the moment, I am just trying to verify if the statement in the first post if this thread that sates "WARNING: Currently there is no known way of resetting the spool if you have a Da Vinci Mini (w)!..." is still true.

From what I have read, some folks have been successful in using a paper tags with the Da Vinci Mini W, other posts seem to refute that. I will continue to read further but at 29 pages it's going to take me a while smile.

I have a da Vinci Mini W+ running 1.1.1 firmware.

THANKS!
Cody

Yes, Paper tags work for all printers!

Bozotclown1970 wrote:

Yes, Paper tags work for all printers!

THANKS!

Or you downgrade to older firmware and reuse your old tags.

Here a simple way to downgrade.
Link: http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17927/xy … -firmware/

720 (edited by Bozotclown1970 2019-02-20 18:01:30)

modfreakz wrote:

Or you downgrade to older firmware and reuse your old tags.

Here a simple way to downgrade.
Link: http://www.soliforum.com/topic/17927/xy … -firmware/

Yes, if this process works for the Mini W then it is also an option. If my memory servers me correctly, I am not sure if you could ever modify a tag on the Mini or not. It may be worth a shot if you decide to go this way. But, if the tag has already been locked by the firmware. There is no way to recover it with any firmware. I have tried with some that were mailed to me by folks that had this happen to them, the card was ran down to zero and locked.

yes you are right at this point.

722 (edited by realn3rd 2019-03-20 21:01:48)

I should be useful to add this line also to the hosts file of your computer.
127.0.0.1   developer.xyzprinting.com

The software use this server to check for updates (firmware and printing-software).

jjonggu9 wrote:

i use jr 3in1
i can read ncf
but i can not write
what's the problem?
please help me

What have you tried??

Hey guys. I have a da Vinci mini printer and have just gotten down to my last 14 M of the original role of filament.

I used the NFC stickers with the Android app to use a third party filament. I was able to complete two prints using the built in Windows 10 printing software. When I tried to do another print it didn't work.

I tried again using XYZ print and it said that my filament was suspended because it was already used.
I tried making several more stickers with the app but they seem to all have the same serial number and were all suspended.

Then I downgraded my firmware to dv1MW0B000+1.0.0 thinking that would help. The stickers still did not work.

Then I tried resetting the original role of filament with the app thinking that should work with the older firmware.
The printer splices fine but then the light goes red and does not print.

Any idea where to go from here?

Once a roll runs out which your printer think it did at 14m you cannot use the same serial number. Use the app to generate a new tag  with it's own serial number, not the same serial as the low spool.