1 (edited by Reepa 2016-09-07 09:25:20)

Topic: Davinci AIO 1.0 Repetier calibration problem

Hello all,

i have seen some guides on youtube were the people says that i need values around -1.5 but i only got values around -5.0 if i have level the board. Next problem is he starts around 4mm about the bed...

can someone help me with this setup...?

all other settings are done all works.

Octoprint done
Sliic3r done

if i set in the start gcode "G28 Z0" he starts to print on the bed but not realy good....

if i try to come from -5 to -1,5 he says error during calibration

Re: Davinci AIO 1.0 Repetier calibration problem

when your bed is manually leveled - zmin should be at 0

Re: Davinci AIO 1.0 Repetier calibration problem

Did you get this sorted? I also had the same problem when I tried repetier last week, all my readings were around -5.
It looked like XYZ firmware uses the pin to the left of the extruder to measure the bed height, whilst repetier uses the extruder nozel to measure the height.
I was unsure how to change the bed offset on the machine to take in to account the height difference.
At the moment I have flashed back to XYZ firmware as I have prints I need to do, but would love to get repetier working so that I can use different filaments etc.
The other thing I tried was levelling the bed with a piece of paper (started a print and then stoped it and moved the head manually till it dragged on paper in multiple places), I did this and it seemed to be close yet when it went to print it was like yours too high.
I am not sure if I messed up, I re read the instructions after I had flashed XYZ back on and it said not to use the auto bed level after  the paper method, I used auto bed level and saved the setting it gave I wonder now if this then re adjusted the z height based on the extruder rather than the pin.
When I get a moment I will reflash repetier and try the paper levelling but not run auto bed levelling, perhaps that is where I went wrong before sad