Topic: Edit FreeLss GUI

Hello everyone, Can anybody tell me how to add new items (e.x. button, text) to FreeLss GUI? Besides, if FreeLss version updates, the GUI changes, too. Will the GUI items I edit before disappeared?

Re: Edit FreeLss GUI

I think some of these questions would be better asked in the FreeLSS area on GitHub.  This is a forum about the scanner and how to get it working, rather than programming.

GitHub is where the programmers are and you'll have much better luck getting some answers there.

To print or, 3D print, that is the question...
SD3 printer w/too many mods,  Printrbot Simple Maker Ed.,  FormLabs Form 1+
AnyCubic Photon, Shining 3D EinScan-S & Atlas 3D scanners...
...and too much time on my hands.

Arnold, did you get anywhere with this? It runs off of my screen on my PC, and the white text on grey background is just about illegible on my tablet I use as a screen for the scanner. It would be awesome to make it fit the screen and change some colors.. The ability to add a button would be great too since my light is relay controlled and I can't use pwm. Even 0/100 does nothing.

Arnold, did you get anywhere with this? It runs off of my screen on my PC, and the white text on grey background is just about illegible on my tablet I use as a screen for the scanner. It would be awesome to make it fit the screen and change some colors.. The ability to add a button would be great too since my light is relay controlled and I can't use pwm. Even 0/100 does nothing.

The class WebContent generate the html page. Some new items could be added by modify this class.