Topic: Hello again to all...

Hello everyone. I Have a Stock SD3 the only upgrades and changes Ive made are the Power supply upgrade, added the glass plate, made the encloser,  and printed all the parts that i need to do the linear 8mm bearing carriage upgrades, & some basic Calibration(circles aren't oval) and extruding 100mms is accurate. everything i was working on had been put on hold since Late 2014. I Have the E3D V6 assembled, just waiting to be put to use. As of now the only thing i am missing is ordering replacement 8mm SS rods, so i am able to remove the OEM Setup and a whole unit.  from my understanding after i get the 8mm rods and red and blue wire connectors its just plug/tune PID settings & change the Speeds and Feeds? Correct? What i have not found out is what plugs into what. when doing upgrading the Hotend. Can someone Please Pm pictures or a install video if there is one for Carriage swap and Hotend Change...I know i am WAY BEHIDE everyone else...I am sorry to bring back old memories lol...Hope i am not asking to much...Thank in advance as always...

"SD3" 5/02/13 03943, RAMPS 1.6+, Enclosed,  360W12V30A PSU, E3DV6(new model), Nema17 .9 (E)  Over kill Y brackets, Y drive Bearings, Y-Direct Drive, Hale bed heater on 3/16 aluminum, Lawsy Carriage upgrade, gt2 20T Pulleys.