Topic: Xyz cartridge

I have a Xyz tangerine cartridge I got as a gift and the chip does not read. I contacted Xyz and they will not help me without a receipt. Does anyone have a recent Copy of a receipt for a tangerine cartrdidge that they could send me?

Re: Xyz cartridge

Rohn23 wrote:

I have a Xyz tangerine cartridge I got as a gift and the chip does not read. I contacted Xyz and they will not help me without a receipt. Does anyone have a recent Copy of a receipt for a tangerine cartrdidge that they could send me?

The actual store unless it was XYZ should exchange it for you. . Unless you are beyond the 90 day return period most stores have.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Like I said it was a gift, from an ex, and I don't know where she got it from so I can't exchange it.

4 (edited by carl_m1968 2016-05-30 15:34:03)

Well then like many others because this is a common problem with da vinci you have a paper weight. I would suggest flashing to Repetier like everyone else has and not worry about the chip or their filament. The warranty you may want preserve requires you to pack the machine and ship it to Taiwan at your cost should it need a repair. They don't supply parts without an act of Congress.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

it gets shipped to California and I just need a receipt.