Topic: Prototype Help/Work

I am looking for someone with very high level software design skills (Fusion 360 or others) to help me design a prototype for 3-d printing production.  I will be needing dozens of similar designs however will start with and pay for the first upon completion. 

The design and skills needed:

I will need a frame connected and surrounded by a hollow shell.  The frame is straight forward however the fit to the frame, the thin hollow shell and the functionality may require added time and/or effort to get right.   

Please email if you are interested in more details on the project.  A NDA will be signed before any specific details are given to see if the project is within your wheelhouse... 

[email protected]

Re: Prototype Help/Work

So you are looking for a highly-skilled person to design something for which they won't receive any money until the project is completed? Sounds to me more like you are looking for a partner. Most highly skilled 3D design people I know expect payment in increments like 30% up front, 30% on presentation of a workable design, 30% on delivery of the working prototype and remainder on or soon after completion of the project... or paid by the hour.

Or maybe you need to try and sell it on Kickstarter. That usually requires the project be further along than the idea phase, with a solid plan for how you will recruit and pay people, what obstacles you foresee, etc. Essentially a business plan for your project.

Of course, there are some cheap designers for hire in the far east an developing world if you have a flair for adventure and uncertainty.

Robox printer, HICTOP (Prusa i3 variant) Model 3DP17 printer, ELEK 2.5W laser engraver, AutoDesk 123D Design, Windows 10