Topic: Acrylic frame assembly errata

With time I could probably figure these out with some process of elimination and undo/redo work, however I'm not sure, maybe I am just reading it wrong.  Could it be possible to see if these are errors and what the corrections should be?

1. Item FT isn't showing on the parts list.
2. Step 8 says to take 4 screws and put them into 3 holes and then put the pi over the 'three' screws.  Note the video makes it look like all 4 are used the same.
3. Step 8 says to use the FT spacers (4 of them) but the bag H had 6 thin plastic circular washers that I am not sure are spacers (what are they for, I would guess to help avoid shorts, but where if there are 6).
4. Item FU on parts list says quantity is x1 only.
5. If there are differences between FT and FU spacers and they are in the same bag I am unsure what the differences are from looking over them quickly.
6. Video makes it seem, though it wasn't easy to make it out for sure, that the FU type spacers are between both the pi and frame, and between the electronics board and frame, is that correct?

Thanks.

Re: Acrylic frame assembly errata

Recently, there were some minor changes made to the acrylic design based on customer feedback.  It is easier to assemble (such as a single size acrylic spacer instead of two) and the design is stronger so that it is better with rough international shipping.  The older version used 3 of the Pi's mounting holes while the newer version uses all 4.  The video was of the newer design but the differences are minimal.

- Uriah

Ok thank you - I'll keep going then on that basis, both the assembly instructions and the video have been very useful, and if I notice anything else as I proceed I'll follow-up further.  These have only been a couple of minor things, but even so I paused due to having doubts.  Cheers.

Not really errata, but wasn't sure where else to post it:

I really like the laser-cut acrylic enclosure.  I'm quite impressed with the forethought that went into designing this.  I'd be interested to learn about the laser cutter used, how long it takes to make the pieces, and any 'lessons learned' for someone who's thinking of getting a laser cutter/engraver to complement my 3D printing capabilities.

Thanks.

-Kevin

I do the cutting for Uriah, its done on a 60w LC6040 laser cutter. I cut at about 8mm/sec, and it takes around 40 minutes to do an entire enclosure. Let me know if you have more questions!