Re: madfalcon81's (new) corner

knowack wrote:

As always, great visuals, music, etc.!

I don't know if you've already discussed this in the thread or you YouTube channel, but I'd be very interested to learn what equipment (cameras, drones) and software you use to make your videos.  I'd also like to hear about your process in creating them.  The next time I visit family in Germany, I want to make some videos like you do!

-Kevin

Kevin, first of all, thank you for your kind words! (you have no idea how much this means to somebody who tries to do his best on this).

When it comes to equipment, I use this:
- for air: Mavic Pro (1)
- for land: Samsung Galaxy S8 camera (no, I don't have a dedicated camera for land tongue ), and, in the following videos, a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 (great tool, I highly recommend it - or maybe the newly Osmo Pocket)
- for (under)water: GoPro Hero 4 Black editon. It's an older model, but it still does his job well.
- software: Adobe Premiere Pro (there are a lot of tutorials online, I learned from them and, for the moment I haven't tought to do some of my own).

Again, thanks for your reply,
Paul.

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

One day in Thessaloniki, the 2nd largest city in Greece:

Another excellent video!

-Kevin

54 (edited by madfalcon81 2019-05-10 20:07:33)

Thanks, Kevin! My latest video is about skiing, in Bansko, a small city in Bulgaria. Best regards!

Hey there, long time, no see. If you will ever be semi-half-mini filthy rich from 3D printings, you are going to need this:)

The (already not so) new Samsung S20 Ultra5G