Re: madfalcon81's (new) corner

heartless wrote:
madfalcon81 wrote:

Yes, but opinions, were so/so. I understand those who don't use hairspray as adhesion, I was just curious if those who use it consider this helpful, or correct ... ?!

too complicated....

Thank you! I generally do this only from time to time (let's say 6 months-1 year - but I dont print that often anymore, just when I need something). Betweeen this, only a very very light coat before a print.

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

it is rare that at least one of mine is not running at least once a week so i probably do this a lot more than you do.

one application is generally good for anywhere from 3-8 prints - depending on the footprint sizes of the prints. smaller stuff I have gotten as many as a dozen prints out of one application, then lightly respray (without cleaning) and do a bunch more.

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

For the "300" movie fans and for those passioned in History, this one is for you:

One more from Greece:

Great video, love living vicariously through your travels.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

wardjr wrote:

Great video, love living vicariously through your travels.

Thank you! This one is not about air anymore tongue

32 (edited by AZERATE 2018-11-24 17:43:53)

Madfalcon- it’s a couple months late, but thanks for sharing your Thermopylae vist. I’m a massive History nut and I will add that the highway shown is exactly where most of the battle was fought. There is an awesome podcast called “Hardcore History” episode is “King of Kings iii” if you ever want to engulf yourself in the battle.

As wardjr said, I live vicariously through your travels. Safe travels and post them more often!

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

33 (edited by madfalcon81 2018-11-27 17:50:21)

AZERATE wrote:

Madfalcon- it’s a couple months late, but thanks for sharing your Thermopylae vist. I’m a massive History nut and I will add that the highway shown is exactly where most of the battle was fought. There is an awesome podcast called “Hardcore History” episode is “King of Kings iii” if you ever want to engulf yourself in the battle.

As wardjr said, I live vicariously through your travels. Safe travels and post them more often!

Are you serious ? I stopped posting videos, because I tought I became a nuissance, but if you put it this way... I am doing my best to create good quality videos (regardless of field of "activity"), this is why posting will be resonable "not spam" wink wink. Alright then, this is the latest of my videos and with this I am all "up to speed" so far. Enjoy:

My latest video (drone only). The island of Spinalonga has a rather sad story, since it served as one of the last leper colonies. One could only wonder what the last sick people felt when they received the cure and were allowed to leave the island. Since 1957 the island is considered uninhabited.

New video: why you should aways make reservations smile

I always love the videos!

-Kevin

knowack wrote:

I always love the videos!

-Kevin

Thanks, man. It really means a lot to me!

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL

looks like they leveraged a lot from the tevo line. I don't know hardly anything so just a observers point of view

rest easy in your beds.... as rough men are ready to do violence on your behalf.

totally modified SD4 lawsy carriages e3d V6 and rumba

Day 2 in Kefalonia: paragliding, how to drive, Assos village and castle and a nice, cozy beach. PS: If you don't understand my English (wich is most likely) click CC for English subtitles. As usual, any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing.  I had absolutely no problem understanding your English.  You speak it very well.

wardjr wrote:

Thanks for sharing.  I had absolutely no problem understanding your English.  You speak it very well.

Thank you!

After day 2, where I was with the head in the clouds, it was time to go underground:

Day 4 - 2 nice cities, 3 beaches and a lot of rain

What do you do when on an island and get bored ? You go on another island, of course tongue

How nice it is when the rain starts falling and you are in the middle of the lake, peddaling desperately, at least until help came in:

I would not want to be on the lake when it's stormy!

knowack wrote:

I would not want to be on the lake when it's stormy!

Fortunately, the wind was not that high, the water not that deep (even if something wrong happened, it was salt water) and, when we "set sail" the wheather was actually peacefully, even if a cloud here or there. A warning, though, that it can change in a few minutes or so.

Last day in Kefalonia:

As always, great visuals, music, etc.!

I don't know if you've already discussed this in the thread or you YouTube channel, but I'd be very interested to learn what equipment (cameras, drones) and software you use to make your videos.  I'd also like to hear about your process in creating them.  The next time I visit family in Germany, I want to make some videos like you do!

-Kevin