Topic: Can't connect to Press after E3Dv6 upgrade

Hey guys!

Just did the E3Dv6 upgrade on my press since I broke the stock hotend while cleaning it... Everything went smooth during the upgrade, I have done it with an USBTinyISP programmer and AVRDudess to flash the firmware provided by MacGyverX, the boot jumper was in place during the upload and no error appeared during the writing.

The printer turns on normally but Windows seems to fail at detecting it, nothing shows up in the driver manager. I'm running Windows 10, which I think could be the problem, any clues?

Thanks!

2 (edited by gamera3 2016-02-24 19:52:08)

Re: Can't connect to Press after E3Dv6 upgrade

cedric.leclerc05 wrote:

Hey guys!

Just did the E3Dv6 upgrade on my press since I broke the stock hotend while cleaning it... Everything went smooth during the upgrade, I have done it with an USBTinyISP programmer and AVRDudess to flash the firmware provided by MacGyverX, the boot jumper was in place during the upload and no error appeared during the writing.

The printer turns on normally but Windows seems to fail at detecting it, nothing shows up in the driver manager. I'm running Windows 10, which I think could be the problem, any clues?

Thanks!

Have you checked if you left the jumper in the board??

Yep, it is not on

4 (edited by ScRamjet 2016-04-22 22:04:15)

I can't give much help but I can say mine works fine on Windows 10.
Have you tried uninstalling, reboot the Comp then re-install Solidoodle and drivers?