1 (edited by pochito413 2016-01-06 14:18:18)

Topic: wtb some 3d printed parts

I am making 3d printer. It will be my first. This will get me into the world of 3d printing.
These are the files that i need printed
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:718271

List of what i need is as follows. the quantity of each part is in parenthesis
(2)3d print corner short repaired mirrored
(1) 3d y slide 2 repaired
(2) 3d print corner short repaired
(1) 3d y slide repaired
(1) bottom x slide
(1) top x slide
(4) belt holder
(2) vertical screw 2
(8) vertical rod holder
(2) vertical screw 1

Parts need to be printed out of abs with a 4mm shell thickness and a minimum 35% infill. Please give me a quote for the parts. Thank you for any help you are able to provide.

If you are willing to print some parts but not all, give me a price on the parts you can print and i will update the list as i get the parts.

I KNOW I AM NEW AND SOME MIGHT NOT BE WILLING TO WORK WITH A NEW GUY, BUT I WILL PAY THROUGH PAYPAL GOODS so we both are secured with the money.

BTW: I am out of Massachusetts USA

Re: wtb some 3d printed parts

I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to do this for you, is there ant particular color you wanted?

FuseBox 1.5 CoreXY - e3dv6 - Graphic Smart Display
Solidoodle 2 - e3dv6 - Hobb Goblin - e3d Titan - lawsy carriages - Direct Drive Y Axis - T8 Z axis - OctoPi

3 (edited by pochito413 2016-01-06 20:13:22)

color does not matter to me. for all I care it can be pink lol. as long as im able to get the parts so I can build my printer. I have everything else. only thing holding me up now is the 3d printed parts

Is there anyone that will help. If so, please send me a quote for the parts. Thank you

I'm pretty swamped at the moment with 3D Hubs orders, but if you can wait a week or two, which it sounds like you don't want to, I could probably get them done.

FuseBox 1.5 CoreXY - e3dv6 - Graphic Smart Display
Solidoodle 2 - e3dv6 - Hobb Goblin - e3d Titan - lawsy carriages - Direct Drive Y Axis - T8 Z axis - OctoPi

Yea that would be fine. Pm me with a quote so we can talk