Topic: Hardware settings?

Hi,

After assembly, my ATLAS is showing me pictures, but not turning the table or switching on the lasers.  Could someone post a screenshot of a working settings page with the pin assignments?  Just to check I haven't done anything stupid before I start dismantling things.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: Hardware settings?

OK, found the settings in the source code - in setup.cpp

Cheers,

Paul

Where do I find the setup.cpp file??

Stepson wired up Kits, finally have a 3D scanner. However it doesn't work. We got the camera and 'left' laser working. But when you press test right laser, the turn table moves and the laser doesn't come on. All we have is the build video, red,black, red, black is all we go.. And we are pretty sure motor is hooked up.. but a Diagram would be very helpful.

Is their a wiring diagram and a settings example for the new version of FreeLss?  Been asking for help for over two weeks, no replies from anywhere.

Thanks.
~David

David,

I'll post a connector diagram later today.

Did you make freelss from the github download? 

As a datapoint, I got my Atlas 3D working this weekend with no major burps (only one initial problem getting it to take my serial number).  I did not have to modify any settings in code or on the freelss Settings page for things to work.

Jeff in Arkansas
Rostock MAX v2,  Reprap Prusa 2
ATLAS 3D / FreeLSS Scanner
Cats...

5 (edited by redlance305 2015-11-23 19:53:04)

Made the SD card from the install instructions, then did an update/upgrade. OH and then did a software update from within the software/webpage (on my Atlas 3d). Has been a few weeks since I've done it so fuzzy on the details.. Just know the settings screen in the screen shots on the site, no longer look like mine.

Tried changing the pins to match the old screen shots, but didn't help. And now I am afraid I screwed up the whole thing (arg). With a wiring diagram and screen shots from current version I hope to figure it all out.

~David

This is the wiring setup.  The placement is printed on the circuit board itself.

http://soliforum.com/i/?mTfeaQR.jpg

Setup Screen pictures to follow.

--Jeff

Jeff in Arkansas
Cats...

My Freelss 1.13 > Settings > Setup page.  Except for the Serial Number, these are the defaults.

http://soliforum.com/i/?VPBxr1v.png

Jeff in Arkansas
Cats...