Topic: How buy the Atlas 3D

hello everyone I am new to the forum, I am Italian and a bit of time now I have been interested in 3D scanning, and I was planning to buy the Atlas 3D, looking but I have not found any site where we can buy, on kickstarter is It wrote that from May is officially on sale, but where ??? Someone can give me some information to the concerns regarding the purchase of the scanner? Thanks in advance!

Re: How buy the Atlas 3D

Man7, ATLAS 3D will be available for purchase online once all of the Kickstarter kits are shipped out.  Send me your email and I will notify you when this occurs.  Also, I will make a post on this forum letting everyone know.

I am also in the 'shut up and take my money' club.

Please do let us know when we can buy one of these.

Thank you.

Cheers,

John

... And another one here for 'I missed the Kickstarter but shut up & take my money'.

I realise that's not a massively helpful post, but know that there is some post-Kickstarter demand smile

Thanks,
Neil.

Add me to the list, please.

They can be purchased from Uriah's site or mine:

http://www.murobo.com

or

http://www.filastruder.com/collections/atlas-3d

Same price both places.

elmoret wrote:

They can be purchased from Uriah's site or mine:

http://www.murobo.com

or

http://www.filastruder.com/collections/atlas-3d

Same price both places.

Thank you so much for posting these links. As soon as She Who Must Be Obeyed blessed the transaction, acquisition will commence.

This is great!

Cheers,

John

OK can I still buy the scanner with everything but the Raspberry PI? I have a 1st ver PI. would still need camera etc. and if so how much is it shipped to 63376? and how do I order it this way? also the PI I have has a 16gb SD card will that work on these? thought the 2nd version had more memory?

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Yes, you can still buy from either of the two links above.

The second version does have more memory. Memory is not the same thing as storage, the former is volatile and the latter is non-volatile. Non-volatile means it is retained when the power goes off.

The SD card is storage, the memory is on top of the processor itself.

oh ok. so how much is it without the PI? but including camera etc.

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Prices are listed on the sites for all options. $209.99 without the Pi.

this was not priced that way on morobo site and its not loading for me now.

so without PI does it still include the Camera and lasers that attach to PI? if so thats what I am looking for.

n2ri wrote:

so without PI does it still include the Camera and lasers that attach to PI? if so thats what I am looking for.

The Murobo site and Filastruder sites are very clear. The system is bought as a kit that has the option of a different or no controller. The Kit regardless of controller option includes everything you need to build except an enclosure.

Not sure where your confusion is?

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

carl_m1968 wrote:
n2ri wrote:

The Murobo site and Filastruder sites are very clear. The system is bought as a kit that has the option of a different or no controller. The Kit regardless of controller option includes everything you need to build except an enclosure.

Not sure where your confusion is?

well some people think the addon options for PI like Camera come with them but they are bought seperately accualy so the PI I got given to me had no addons other than SD card and USB power adapter cord and the stand alone case which I wont need. so just wanted to be sure what is or isnt included. as the Filastruder site still states PI is included in the discribtion  under "no PI" and last time I saw the Morobo site it had no option for no PI listed in pricing. like I always told my HVAC students "the only dumb questions, are the ones not asked" because we all know what happens when you Assume lol (make an ass of U and me)

finally got to order mine today. now to start printing frame

question; I have PDF instrutions and print files but no place tells how many of each part to print as I know some need multiples

also no left laser arm file

18 (edited by n2ri 2016-01-06 20:16:31)

also none of the murobo links work in instructions as if the site is down or gone. times out trying to load

The quantity and links to the STLs are on the printable page:

http://www.murobo.com/printables.html

I tested the links, they work fine.

also the 2 PI case half files wont load on  my SD2 says NaN value on file

and that web site link wont open like others at that site wont

I could access these links just fine:
https://www.murobo.com/start.html

Check your internet/browser settings maybe.

evanalmighty wrote:

I could access these links just fine:
https://www.murobo.com/start.html

Check your internet/browser settings maybe.

my settings are fine on both computers I try this site. there is something not right about that site that must be triggering some firewall protection or something. only clue I get is it times out trying to load after a minute. no other sites have done this to me and I go to tons of sites also use Web Of Trust which goes by reports of issues of sites but his has no reports good or bad when checked. is it running some new flash page or something that win7 or XP cant open?

also noticed I cant load right/left camera tower files either in RH get same code as with the 2  PI case parts. NaN value on STL file. netfab shows all parts are fine no repairs needed and the large table loads just too big for my SD2 bed. so whats with the NaN value on those 4 files. and where is the left laser arm file?

ok finally got one of my laptops to load pages (got my son trying to see why other one wont lol). got the missing/bad files downloaded so will try tomorrow again printing but got appointments next 2 days half day so likely not gonna get far til weekend.