Topic: tinkercad

Anybody using Tinkercad ( free or paid)?

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

Re: tinkercad

i am using it

I used it before it went paid, haven't checked it out since then.

I believe the honorable Ian Johnson, solidoodle of olde, at some point used it. I don't know if he still does.

I have learned on autodesk, with a free students license. I'm migrating to solidworks because my silly uni requires that for some of my classes. sad

Yes, I´ve done all my own made parts in tinkercad.

I've been really liking tinkercad.  Their SVG import is the best I have found so far, and their tools are real easy for a modeling beginner like me.  I hate their pricing structure though, where is the $5/month or even a $10/mo plan!  I feel their $19/month is to high for the limited toolset that they offer.

I ended up signing on when it was still free- got grandfathered in. I agree $19/month is way too pricey for me to even think about upgrading my account.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
SD2 with Sanguinololu board, glass bed mod, E3d_v5 bowden version hotend (currently direct drive), Lawsy Mk5 jigsaw replacement, octopi printserver, drv8825(tiny troubles)

Moved to 3D modeling.

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.